About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital and creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Breef is seeking a dedicated Account Coordinator to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will play a pivotal role in managing client accounts and owning end-to-end project execution.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, process-driven, a creative problem solver and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They have experience in client relations and are motivated by the success of clients. They also have a strong familiarity with the marketing and digital needs of a modern brand.
Your day to day is to…
- Nurture client projects post-sales, focusing on seamless communication and project success
- Own day-to-day management of client projects – including communications, follow-up, and customer support inquiries
- Participate in agency curation for projects, and support with associated workflow and process optimization initiatives
- Work within a CRM to stay on track of opportunities, data, individual performance and client project needs
- Work cross-functionally to ensure an exceptional customer experience for client and agency users
- Support the product team with product testing, technical bug reporting and product improvement ideation and rollout
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and processes as required by the larger company
- Embody the mission and vision of Breef with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2-4 years prior experience in an account or project management role within a digital agency or media company setting
- A strong understanding of the marketing and digital needs of a modern brand, and how agency services work in tandem with the needs of marketing teams
- Excellent communication abilities — verbal, presentation and written skills
- Understanding of, and experience with, modern and remote workplace tools (Google Suite, Notion, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, CRM, etc.)
- An organized, proactive and detail-oriented approach to work, complemented by goal-oriented ambition
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Are inherently organized and effective in managing tasks and responsibilities
- Are proactive in identifying and resolving challenges, ensuring smooth project execution
- Demonstrate a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
- Want to shape successful client and agency outcomes and relationships
- Competitive, ambitious and goal-oriented in nature, consistently striving for excellence
- Receptive to feedback and motivated to implement efficient processes and workflows
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to a collaborative startup team
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Base salary range between $60K - $75K
- Bonus incentives for achieving revenue targets
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Positive, family-like working environment
- The opportunity to be a part of something bigger than yourself
- Generous vacation policy and remote work policy
The Breef HQ is located in Denver, Colorado. While we have some remote team members, this is an in-person role with remote work flexibility.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.