About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital and creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Breef is seeking an Agency Operations Intern to join our team for the Fall 2023 semester. This individual will be responsible for supporting our agency operations team on daily tasks related to our agency community, workflow and comms.
The ideal candidate is a student with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for the marketing space and agency industry. This role is unique in that it will provide exposure to all factors of a fast growing startup. We are open to graduates and / or MBA applicants as well.
Your day to day is to…
- Assist with daily operational needs of the business including agency community management, copywriting, customer comms and research tasks
- Support external communications, providing effective follow-up to our users as appropriate. This includes emails, platform support, project guidance, etc.
- Assist with project research, case studies and data analysis for initiatives focused on the agency side of the marketplace
- Support ad-hoc projects and processes as required by the larger company
- Collaborate with the product team on product testing and technical bug reporting
- Work cross-functionally to support various company and product initiatives as required
- Embody the mission and vision of Breef with an understanding of how and why we do what we do
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of business or operational-focused internships within an agency or technology startup setting
- Excellent communication and customer service skills — verbal, presentation and written
- Understanding of, and experience with, modern and remote workplace tools (Google Suite, Notion, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc.)
- Positive, family and team-like atmosphere
- Opportunity to prove growth and longevity within the organization
- This is a paid internship
Our office is located in Denver’s Cherry Creek area. The ideal candidate is able to work part-time and be in the office at least 3-4 days / week.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.