About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace and payments solution. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital and creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Breef is seeking a BI and Process Improvement Analyst, responsible for driving business intelligence initiatives and process optimization strategies. Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, you will leverage your expertise in BI software such as Tableau, Power BI, and Looker to design, implement and maintain interactive dashboards and reports. Additionally, you will identify process inefficiencies and bottlenecks, using data analysis and improvement methodologies to enhance operational effectiveness.
Your day to day is to…
- Design and develop interactive dashboards, reports and visualizations using BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and Looker
- Translate complex business requirements into actionable insights for key stakeholders
- Conduct thorough data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for process improvements and business growth
- Identify and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess business performance and recommend strategies
- Collaborate with business units to identify process inefficiencies and propose data-driven solutions for enhanced operational efficiency
- Apply process improvement methodologies (eg. Six Sigma, Lean) to optimize workflows
- Assist in establishing data governance policies and standards to ensure data accuracy, integrity and security
- Implement data quality checks and validation procedures to maintain reliable BI solutions
- Partner with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and deliver insights that drive strategic decisions
- Present findings and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Analytics, Computer Science) required
- 3-5 years of experience in BI, data analysis and process improvement, with expertise in implementing BI software in a startup environment
- Proficiency in BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI and Looker; strong SQL skills for data manipulation
- Experience in translating business requirements into meaningful visualizations and insights
- Familiarity with process improvement methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean) and their application to operational processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills for presenting findings clearly to diverse audiences
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A problem solver with a deep curiosity and creativity to optimize workflow and growth
- A business-minded storyteller, who knows how to demonstrate our value and back it up with the data
- Numbers driven — you won’t stop until revenue targets are met
- Extremely data-driven — leveraging technology to solve problems and identify opportunities. You are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Accountable and constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don't accept, "because that is the way we've always done it."
- A team player. Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Base salary range between $80K-$110K
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Positive, family-like working environment
- The opportunity to be a part of something bigger than yourself
- Generous vacation policy and remote work policy
The Breef HQ is located in Denver, Colorado. While we have some remote team members, this is an in-person role with remote work flexibility.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.