About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital and creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Breef is seeking a Brand Lead to join our dynamic, quickly growing team. This individual will be responsible for strategically developing new business, accelerating pipeline growth and sharing Breef’s value with our core users (i.e. leading brands + marketers).
The ideal candidate has experience within a sales-focused or business development role at an agency or media company. This individual knows about and loves marketing. They are competitive, numbers-driven and thrive on building relationships with their peers. They are familiar with the digital and creative needs of both established and emerging brands.
As the Brand Lead, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth and expanding our customer base. You’re a connector and connected.
Your day to day is to…
- Share Breef’s value and solutions with the best brands and marketers — globally
- Execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve and exceed targets
- Leverage industry trends and competitive insights to tailor sales approaches and pitches effectively
- Execute robust email outreach targets, with the aim to start substantial conversations with prospects
- Collaborate with the larger account management, marketing and product teams to gather insights and refine sales strategies
- Maintain and update accurate and comprehensive records of client interactions, leads, opportunities and account details within our CRM platform
- Provide new and unique ideas on how to better engage and convert potential prospects
- Ultimately, your job is to relate to and build relationships with prospects who want use and work with Breef
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of marketing, sales or business development experience at an agency or media brand
- Knowledge of the digital / creative needs of both established and emerging brands
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills, with the ability to build genuine professional relationships with marketers and executives
- Experience operating a CRM (HubSpot), LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other sales tools
- Great organizational skills — you thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Understanding of, and experience with, modern and remote workplace tools (calendar booking systems, email workflow systems, etc.)
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A connector and connected. Someone who builds and maintains relationships
- A storyteller who knows how to demonstrate Breef’s value to marketers
- Numbers driven — you won’t stop until revenue targets are met
- Competitive — you love to use data and analytics to track performance
- Highly, highly organized. You thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- The opportunity to be a part of and make an impact on an early-stage sales team
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Base salary range between $60-70K
- Bonus incentives for achieving revenue targets
- Ability to earn extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Generous vacation and remote work policies
The Breef HQ is located in Denver, Colorado. While we have some remote team members, this is an in-person role with remote work flexibility.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.