About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace and payments platform. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital and creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Breef is seeking a Product Manager to join our dynamic, fast growing team. This team member will be responsible for helping to implement our product roadmap and key initiatives around our user experience and overall platform experience.
As the Product Manager, you will partner closely with our leadership, product and engineering teams to execute, and deliver on a robust product roadmap. You have the ability to blend strategic and tactical execution skills; supporting strategy as well as diving into the weeds to get hands-on. There is opportunity for extreme growth in this role.
Your day to day is to…
- Help to drive and execute our product roadmap — delivering on business objectives and overall user experience
- Leverage data and insights to drive new ideas and improvements — ensuring Breef remains the marketing leader for high-value, outsourced work
- Collaborate with the larger product, design and engineering teams to bring the vision and product to life. This includes our roadmap, documentation and workflow between engineering and feedback loop among the larger team
- Turn “first passes” into polished features and updates. This means getting down and dirty with the details of the UX, ultimately making sure that what we are working on is fully thought through
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and success metrics for the product and track ongoing performance
- Become an expert on the Breef user and the competitive landscape, with a deep understanding of why customers use our platform, where they find the most value and where there are new opportunities to further win the market
- Refine processes for collecting feedback and communicating updates both internally among stakeholders, and externally with users. This includes prioritizing requests, ensuring timelines are hit and ensuring new features can be effectively built and launched
- Partner closely with leadership and key stakeholders to define and deliver on business objectives, representing the product team among the larger organization
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 4+ years of product management experience for a B2B marketplace / SaaS business or a financial technology organization
- Proven experience in a marketing or technology-driven startup environment
- Ability to dive deep into the details and actively participate in the hands-on development and design aspects of the product
- Proven understanding of Agile values and principles, such as SCRUM, Kanban or SAFe
- Comprehensive experience with workflow management tools such as Jira and Asana
- Experience with Figma prototyping tools
- Clear understanding and ability to explain the business opportunity and technical decisions behind your product portfolio
- Understanding of, and experience with, modern and remote workplace tools (Google Suite, calendar booking systems, Asana, Slack, email workflow systems, etc.)
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A problem solver with creativity and a deep curiosity to change the future of work and the workflow of brands and agencies
- Competitive, using data to solve problems, identify opportunities — you are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- A self-starter. You make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning
- Accountable and constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don't accept "because that is the way we've always done it."
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Positive, family and team-like environment
- Salary range between $90K-$120K (depending on experience)
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Equity in a fast-growth startup
- Generous vacation policy
The Breef HQ is located in Denver, Colorado. While we have some remote team members, this is an in-office role with some remote work flexibility.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.