About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital and creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Breef is seeking a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our dynamic, fast-growing team. This individual will be responsible for championing new partnerships and integrations to drive revenue and platform growth.
As the Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will bring an entrepreneurial nature to the way we approach and solve the enablement of partnerships across various sectors. You will work closely with our Co-Founders to build the vision for this channel, and drive revenue and stickiness within the platform. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of our product offering and a willingness to embrace a fast-paced, innovative environment.
Your day to day is to…
- Have a deep understanding of our product and users in order to expertly position Breef among new and current partners
- Identify and engage potential partners, markets and brands for growth through engagement tactics and relationship-building
- Develop frameworks, processes and metrics for scaling partnerships over time — tracking partnership health in collaboration with larger product, marketing and sales initiatives
- Keep relevant market events and trends top of mind; continually evaluating, identifying and developing new avenues for business growth
- Create and oversee a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management, including incentive structure
- Understand, simplify, negotiate and close partnership agreements in order to maximize revenue and long-term growth opportunities (balance stakeholder needs vs. long-term vision)
- Work cross-functionally with leadership, product, sales and marketing teams to successfully implement new partnerships and ideas
- Set the foundation for growing, building and managing your own partnerships team
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of relevant skills or equivalent experience in technology, financial or platform partnerships
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with marketing teams and C-level executives in key verticals
- Referenceable ability to negotiate, influence partnerships and execute strategic initiatives in the creative, media and technology spaces
- Contributed and owned significant P&L in a high-growth business
- Experience working with internal and external product development teams
- A demonstrated track record of supporting senior leaders and executives in improving business decisions
- Knowledge about the digital / creative needs of both established and emerging brands, translating those needs into compelling sales tactics
- Strong business acumen and appreciation for reporting and data
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A connector and connected. Someone who builds and maintains relationships
- Extremely creative, and view technology as a means to implement that passion in an innovative way
- Someone who thinks outside the box. You’re constantly thinking of new ideas to bring to the table. No idea is too big or too small
- Considered a business-minded storyteller. You know how to demonstrate our value and back it up with the data
- Highly, highly organized. Thrives off a constantly changing environment
- Excited about building teams that are diverse, inclusive, and collaborative
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Family and team-like environment
- Salary range between $85K-120K (depending on experience)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Equity in a high-growth company
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
While the Breef HQ is located in Denver, CO, this role has the ability to be remote for the right candidate. We are actively looking for candidates in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Denver. There will be the ability to work in person at our Denver HQ on a quarterly basis.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.