About Us - Breef is the world's first agency marketplace and payments solution. As the modern outsourcing solution, our platform connects leading brands with leading agencies for all their digital and creative needs. Our product is changing the future of work and is a first-of-its-kind solution for high-value transactions.
Breef is seeking a Technical Operations Lead to join our dynamic, fast-growing team. This individual will be responsible for owning Breef’s growth technologies and CRM. This includes our operational tech stack, systems and integrations. You will partner closely with our operations, product and marketing teams to evolve and encourage innovation to scale Breef’s growth efforts.
This is a critical role within our team. You will work directly with our leadership team and partners to drive impact and growth at Breef. As a result, you will gain extreme knowledge around all aspects of a high-growth startup.
Your day to day is to...
- Manage and own our stack of growth technologies, systems and integrations — the core product being HubSpot and integrations (i.e. Zapier)
- Have a deep understanding of Breef’s technology integrations, helping to manage all systems, platforms and related tech requests to ensure they are working in tandem with the larger Breef platform
- Partner with our marketing and operations teams to successfully launch campaigns — monitoring performance and making optimizations along the way
- Drive the planning, research, implementation and adoption of new tools and services to solve for business needs
- Own all documentation around our systems and integrations (event tags, UTMs, etc.)
- Stay updated with current / potential vendors, including new feature releases and optimizations, and make recommendations on how to better utilize existing technologies
- As the technical ops owner, partner closely with leadership and key stakeholders to support our growth roadmap, advancing acquisition, product and retention goals
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3+ years of systems management OR growth hacking experience
- Ideally 2+ years of experience working within HubSpot (or Salesforce)
- A strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- A track record of curiosity and problem solving when it comes to implementing and optimizing digital and growth solutions
- Extreme knowledge around growth technologies — HubSpot, Zapier, Ad Platforms, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience with integrating multiple systems through tools like Zapier to ensure data is accurate and up to date
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A problem solver with deep curiosity and creativity to optimize workflow and growth
- A technical mind — leveraging modern systems and features to solve problems and identify opportunities
- Accountable and constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don't accept "because that is the way we've always done it."
- Extremely organized — can prioritize, plan and present your thoughts to colleagues and stakeholders
- A team player. Excited to roll up your sleeves and be part of a collaborative startup team
- Family and team-like environment
- Salary range between $75K-95K (depending on experience)
- Opportunity for extreme growth and ownership within the organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Equity in a fast-growth startup
- Generous vacation and hybrid work policy
The Breef HQ is located in Denver, Colorado. While we have some remote team members, this is an in-person role with remote work flexibility.
Breef is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.